Ask for the University of Bordeaux, 351 cours de la Libération, A30 building, Talence
From the train station
- By streetcar: Tram C (direction Les aubiers), change at Quinconces. Then Tram B (direction Pessac center), stop at Peixotto.
- By bus and streetcar: Bus Line 9 (direction Brandenburg), stop: Barrière Saint-Genès. Then Tram B (direction Pessac center), stop: Peixotto.
- By bus: Line 10 (direction Beausoleil), stop: Peixotto.
From another place or with a time constraint: look for your itinerary
From the airport
- By bus and streetcar: Bus Line 1, stop: Lycée de Mérignac. Then Tram A (direction La Gardette – Bassens – Carbon-Blanc), stop: Hôtel de ville. Then Tram B (direction Pessac center), stop: Peixotto.
- By the airport shuttle, stop: Gambetta. Then Tram B (direction Pessac), stop Peixotto. It’s a little easier but significantly more expensive.
Free access to the university (without badges) is available at two entrances: Cours de la Libération (main entrance to the university) and Pierre Noailles street.
- By the ring road: exit: Talence-Domaine Universitaire. Take the direction of Bordeaux.
- If you are in the city center, you must find the Place de la Victoire. From there, the Domaine Universitaire de Talence is indicated. And once in the right direction, it’s straight ahead.